Are you looking for an opportunity to make a massive difference even though you don’t have years and years of experience behind you? Do you have the uncanny ability to love both people AND process? Want to be part of something new and exciting with the ability to grow your skills and advance professionally?
ContentRamp is looking for a Client Success Strategist to join our small but very talented remote team. This is a hybrid position with responsibilities spanning across both project and account management. We need your help to keep our clients happy, show them the amazing results we’re delivering, and make sure that we fulfill and exceed the promises we make.
This ideal candidate for this role will look to grow into a more senior operations role.
What We’re Looking For
We have tremendously high standards in the work we produce and the results we deliver. We’re looking for someone who shares that value and is highly talented in their own right.
If you’ve worked at a marketing agency, great – that can help. But it’s not required at all.
If you’ve had training in project management, sure – that’s nice. But, again, not at all required.
What is required, is that you are passionate about building strong relationships and are a fanatic about meeting expectations and delivering results. You must be self-motivated, show initiative, and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and take care of business. If something needs to get done, get it done!
DRAW THE OWL! (https://www.danielzarick.com/blog/draw-the-owl/)
You’ll possess an uncanny ability to build rapport with our clients’ team members and make sure they are thrilled to be working with ContentRamp. Equally important, you’ll be excited to juggle multiple clients and multiple projects and be an amazing conductor – ensuring everything is working together harmoniously and completed on time.
We also very much want someone who can grow in this position. We’re growing as an agency and need people to grow with us. So have high aspirations, work hard, do a great job, and be willing to take on additional responsibilities down the road.
What You Will Do
This is a full-time role. As a Client Success Strategist, you’ll help ContentRamp and our clients succeed through the following:
Build & maintain amazing client relationships
- Become the day-to-day contact for our clients and their staff
- Proactively reach out to clients to make sure we are meeting expectations
- Be able to answer client questions or track down answers when you are unable to answer yourself
- Build rapport with our clients and their staff
- Make sure clients are doing what they need to do
- Improve our client communication processes like onboarding, goal setting, etc.
Help implement our content strategies
- Serve as a project manager keeping our project management system up-to-date and most importantly making sure we are meeting our expectations in terms of client deliverables
- Manage members of our outsourcing team making sure they provide high-quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Hold yourself and others accountable for keeping our promises
- Assist with creating certain deliverables as needed (in other words, if we need something done and you can do it, please do it)
- Become an expert in using various tools like HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, dashboards, etc.
- Stay informed about the latest growth strategies, as well as relevant information that applies to our clients and their industries
- Contribute content like blog posts, YouTube videos, social media posts, etc.
- Participate in client meetings
Demonstrate the ROI of working with us
- Create performance reports while identifying wins, areas to improve, and recommendations
- Setup and maintain custom dashboards showing agreed-upon metrics and KPIs
- Alert the appropriate people when we are not making sufficient progress towards stated goals
- Send clients regular communications showing the progress we are making and the results we are achieving
Additionally, as a small agency everybody is expected to pitch in and help where needed. So in addition to your direct responsibilities as a Client Success Strategist, you’ll likely be asked to help in other areas from time to time. Just like we ask everyone else on our team.
This is a remote position. You need to make sure you are capable of working in a remote environment while being a highly productive and contributing member of the team. Our preference is for you to be located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We’ll be able to stay connected with regular meetings via Zoom. And we’ll be able to get together in-person as needed (and safe). Working remotely takes a lot of discipline. So make sure you’re up for the challenge!
We are fairly flexible in terms of work hours. Our clients are exclusively in the United States and Canada. We expect you to work during normal business hours – so that means most of your work time is somewhere between 8AM Eastern and 5PM Pacific.
Need to run an errand? Need to run out to the gym? That’s fine. Depending upon client meetings, we’re flexible in that respect.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary ($40,000 to $50,000 based upon experience plus incentives)
- Health & Dental Insurance (100% of employee coverage paid)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy (from day 1)
- Work Remotely
- Flexible Work Schedule